Have MS. Changed muscle relaxant tablets. Having frequent urination, decreased muscle tone in legs. Reason?

Hello I have MS. My doctor changed my muscle relaxant tablets fromZanaflex to Tizanadine 3 weeks ago. I took the dosage as directed. Since taking them I have been getting up in the night to urinate every 2hours and urinate more frequently during the day as well. I also have been waking during the night every hour. For the last few days I have noticed decreased muscle tone in my legs which is making me very nervous when walking also my knees go weak occasionally. I have only put all these symptoms together over the last couple of days- I was wondering if I had a kidney infection which could cause the urinating. Now I was wondering if I should keep using or not.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013