Hi, thanks for writing to HCM.
The description suggests that you have LUMBAR DISC DISEASE
The initial management of your problem will be as follows -
* avoid lifting heavy weights as it imparts more strain on your back
* avoid forward bending activities as it will worsen the disc protrusion
* Use a lumbosacral back support to augment your spinal muscles
* Intermittent pelvic traction to cause a regression of disc
* Maintain optimum body weight,if you are obese
to strengthen your back muscles. Physiotherapy has to be done only after the acute pain has subsided.
* Judicious use of analgesics and muscle relaxants.
Find & opt a doctor of your choice by searching on "Google"
Hope this information is helpful. Good day