Have Infammatory Pseudotumor. Taking steroids, chemo tablet and Methotrexate. Guidance

Yes, I hope you have some answers!! My husband has been battling with an Infammatory Pseudotumor, located behind the Eustation tube and between the brain and the lining of the brain. This has been going on for 13 months and he is a very sick man. Many Doctors, lots of miles and tons of test!! He is seeing a Neur-oncologist in Birmingham,Alabama and this Doctor is trying different drugs but really not sure what to do. My husband is down from 60mg of steroids to 25mg and on a chemo tablet, Methotrexate 20mg. Meds have helped some but last MRI there was no change. My husband funtions on Pain medicine and has bad earaches, lots of pressure going on in ears and head!!! Every test that has been done and I mean TONS of different test, they have all been normal. Every disease known has been ruled out!!! We have been as for as John Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. Please!! Can anyone help us? My husband is so tired of being sick!! Thank You, James and Kaye (Sorry, we are broke and can't afford another payment, wish we could) Thanks anyway!! :)
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013