Have IgA nephropathy. Taking drugs to get rid of the anxiety and depression. Need help

hello, i have iga nephropathy and i live in kentucky i am 16 years old and i was wondering if they legalize marajuana in kentucky could i get a cannabis card, im not wanting to smoke it to get *high* but i want it to take the edge off my pain and my anxiety and depression , i have smoked weed before to see how it would help me, it really didnt make me that high, it mostly just helped with pain and depression, any advice? or help?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012