Have IBS, reflux, cramps, loose motion, weakness, lost weight, used colofac. How to get cured?

hi my name is aslam and iam 22 years old and i have IBS (consipation)+reflux and it doesnt go away i have seen many gastro specialists etc etc but nothing helps i have this from 3 years now and iam very sick of this situation because i have to to laxative evrytime after 2 3 days and it give me cramps+loose motion+and weakness and plus my wait has dropped.i was 70 kg nd now iam like 55 i have used mediciines like colofac,cinita, omeprazole ,esomeprazole u name it :(( ...................any suggestions ........................
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013