Have IBS, nickel allergy. Rapid heartbeats. Event monitor, EKG. History of Amblyopia. Reason for rapid heartbeat?

My 15 otherwise healthy daughter began having very rapid very hard heart beat episodes about 6 months ago. It frequently happens when she is just getting out of the shower, though this is not consistent. She saw a heart specialist who put her on an event monitor but concluded the episodes were not that abnormal and some people are just more aware of their heart beat . I (and my daughter) was shocked and scared by his diagnosis (or lack of). When I told him I had felt one of her episodes and it was definitely abnormal! I told him she was not exercising when it happened and it was pounding hard at, at least 200 beats per minute. He only suggested we repeat the monitor. I asked if there were tests we could do and he said No, not really . My daughter is scared and I am terrified! What can this be??? She is a very level headed child and not at all prone to dramatics or anxiety . She does have IBS and is allergic to nickel. The only other medical history she has had is Amblyopia . Her family doctor initially did an EKG ( stress test) in office, though it was done with her resting heart rate and it was normal.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012