Have IBS, functional dyspepsia and irritable bowel syndrome. On Cap Bifilac. What to do?

Hi, Dr. i am sanjeev 50 years, height 5.11 weight 69 kg. Dr. i have a problem of IBS(d) since 22 years back.I use to go to Dr.but medicine does not work really but last 2 years i change the Dr. an gave me CAP BIFILAC( probiotic ) made by India. I started to use depands on my condition max dose 2 cap twice a day which is nearly helpful medicine. But right now i am travelling in AUSTRALIA .Last week from i finished my BIFILAC. One of my medical practional friend gave me to similar of BIFILAC which name is IBS SUPPORT CAP 1 per day an IBEROGAST oral liquid(functional dyspepsia and irritable bowel syndrome ) is 1 ml 3times a day. last 5 days i am using but no works. atlest 6,7 times have to go rest room. stool looks sometime small pieces of yellowish colour an sometimes dark green of pieces of paste an usaually ifeel lower stomach pain an immidiately to run to rest room even once in mid night also. so what i am going to ask you i bought some CIFRAN 500 TAB from my country for in case. do i use cifran for 5 days dose , i have to stay more couple of weeks here pls what you advice me ,i am expeceting your answer. I highly appreaciate for your kind. thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013