Have IBS. Taken Ibset and Loperamide. Have milk allergy. Side effect of long-term Lopamide usage?

sir iam suffering from ibs for almost 5 years for now but after 2010 june the problem get worsoned. and not able to eat anything as it results in again and again bowl because of this i have left my job not able to continue as it was field job. afrer that gone throgh all sort of test n medical check ups used homeopathy,ayurveda and allothopy to help my cause but not relieved then doctor prescribed me to take ibset and loperamide tablet. which has quite given me a relief, my all tests were negative and organs functioning were smooth except lactose hydrogen breath test conmes positive ie allergy to milk. sir since feb 2011 till date i use lopamide that is almost for 2 years from now. are their any side effects or not. iam ok but ibs condition has not inproved but i able to do my job. kindly advice me
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013