Have IBS. Bloating, fatigue, white flecks in stool. Related to gluten in diet?

I was diagnosed with IBS about 8 years ago. In an attempt to figure out if I have a food allergy I have gone dairy / lactose free for the last 6 months or so. This helped and when I tried dairy again my stomach got upset but the symptoms never went away fully. 3-4 weeks ago I decided to go gluten free to see if this would help. The bloating never fully went away, but the gassiness I'd been experience for a 1-2 weeks and some painful cramps did go away. Not convinced it was gluten, since the bloating was still present, I tried gluten again. The result was fatigue, severe bloating and then I noticed white flecks in my stool twice in the last few days. Not sure what is going on or if the flecks are related to gluten at all. I quit smoking last week and know that could upset my stomach, but I am really concerned about these white flecks now.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013