Have I started my period ?

I m 14 and I have received about 2-3 times brownish red spotting in my underwear. I got brownish red spotting 3 1/2 months ago, then a red/pink/brown patch on my underwear 3 weeks ago, and I sometimes get a little bit of brown/red mixed in with my discharge. I also have gotten brown discharge a couple of times. Have I started my period ? (Please just give a straight answer: Yes or No ) Thank You!
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Doesn't sound like your period.. The first couple of times it's usually light and last a couple/few days, then it gets more regular to last 7-10 days every month (on average)
Sounds like it. Yes. It sucks, but welcome to the club. Men have no idea what we go through. Oi.