Have I broken my hymen while masturbating since I passed out dark coloured urine and tissues while urinating ?

i dont know if i broke my own hymen while masturbating one night i dont do it often but this morning i went to urinate and it was kind of dark colored with small bits of tissue in it, there was certainly a amount of discomfort that went away quickly. there is a small amount of blood present but my cycle ended 2 days ago. what could this be?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
Hello;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The dark colored urine and few bits of tissues can be due to injury caused by mastrubation but the other possibility is more likely that since your cycle ended 2 days ago it can be clotted and collected blood which made the urine dark.If it has happened just once there is no reason to worry but if the discomfort or pain remains then get examined by a Gynaecologist.
Thanks