Have Hypothyroidism and low vitamin D. Why am I still tired and exhausted? Sleep apnea? HIgh RBC. Why?

Hi, I have Hypothyroidism and low vitamin d . I have been on thryoid meds for two years and it has leveled out and been steading with a reading around 0.8-1.3. My vitamin d was as low as 17 when i was diagnosed and since has risen to about 44. Even with all these getting better, i am still super tired and exhausted all the time. I never feel refreshed after sleeping. I have been tested for Sleep Apnea and am ok on that respect. I had slightly high levels of creatinine , normal cholosteral levels, higher than normal red blood cells but not too high that the doc was concerned. I have developed acne like when i was a teenager but its on my chest and back mostly. My back aches all the time as well as my joints. I have headaches frequently and i am depressed or what the doc thinks anyways. I have been taking ciprolax 20 and recently he added wellbuterin xl 150. My mind set has gotten better but my physical ailments just never seem to get any better and seem worse at times. The doctor is stumped and pretty much just says its depression , but i dont think that is what it is as i have never been depressed this long before and it only occurred after feeling so horrible for so long. I have been off work since February due to the exhaution and the stress of my job. Could this be related to my thyroid still? Or could it be some other hormone issue? Or Gland issue? I also have developed lumps in my armpits that get so sore and then burst pus etc. which leave a gaping hole that takes awhile to heal up properly. Any ideas or suggestions? Should i get the doc to refer me to a Endocrinologist for further testing?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  56 Awaiting Answer