Have H.pylori. Chest tingling, no pain. Loss of appetite, muscle spasms, involuntary twitching

Hi I am a 36 year old male who has been diagnoised with H. Pylori . Have done the therapy regiment but still have this tingling feeling in my chest which makes me feel like I m gonna have a heart attack . There is no pain but simply a tingling feeling. It is really anerving and my doctor has said to me that its nothing to worry about. I weigh about 215 lbs and my height is 6 2 . I do exercise although not as often as I would like. Also I still do have loss of appetite and I find that I have alot of muscle spasms and involuntary twitching.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012