Have Herpes virus. Bad headache during breakout. Getting worse. Medications?

Hi I am a 56 year old male and I have had the Herpies virus for several years now. I would like to know why I get really bad headache and get very depressed for a couple of day when I have a breakout. I seem to breakout every time that I do something like working out or have over done it doing something very hard, also my symptoms are getting worse is I get older. I would also like to know would medicine you would recommend. Thank you for your time on this matter.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013