Have Hepatitis B and C, painful, without treatment. Does Roxicodone a good medication?

Hi I have hepatisis B & C. I have been gone 3 years without treatment. Cleaning up my life and going about pain management the correct way Instead of self medicating is a goal of mine. I ve gone and seen two doctors reguarding my pain / insomnia due to hep b & c & stomach ulcers ( due to stress . Tyelenol & nsaids. & they were no help at all nor prescribed me anything for pain. My question to you is that would roxicodone 15 mg. ( oxycodone ) be a good medication for me due to my stomach and liver problems. I need to be medicated. Dr s think their paitents do not know their bodys or are just written off ass abusers now a days , which in returned forces people to seek alternative self medication and use street drugs. Which is not what we want to do.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012