Have Hep. C with cyrrotic liver. End stage. Not ready for transplant, blood transfusion. Life expectancy?

hi I have Hep. C with a cyrrotic liver, I have evidently had it since I worked as a nurse in the 70 s I remember the exposure, I was not diagnosed until 2000. I now have end stage liver disease , I have a TIPS Line to drain fluid away from my right lung , I have ha 11 thoracentesis, over 3 years time, my meld score is 13, what do you think my life expectancy is at this point ? I have a hepatologist and I take Xifaxin iI am not on transplant list they say too risky, I will not accept blood transfusions
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013