Have Hashimoto's disease and hypothyroidism. Taking Levoxyl. Palpitations, breathlessness, elevated blood pressure

Hello. I have recently been diagnosed with Hashimoto s Disease and Hypothyroidism . I started on Levoxyl and since starting the meds I have started getting heart palpitations where I feel pressure in my chest and like I am losing my breath. I also have elevated blood pressure during these times and get light headed. After about 10 minutes I have to have a bowel movement everytime this happens. This sometimes happens when I am sleeping too.I went to the ER and my BP was elevated (159/99) and I have elevated cardiac enzymes. A few hours later the enzymes were normal. They said this could be due to my Thyroid issue but I am scared.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013