Have Hashimoto's disease. Weight gain, urinary frequency. High TSH, potassium and cortisol. Related to hypothyroidism?

Hi! I m a 39 yr old female with Hashimoto s disease. I ve recently gained excessive weight and feel tired, weak, depressed, unmotivated, anxious and for the 1st time in my life have HTN. Another symptom I ve had for years is urinary frequency. I just had lab work done and my TSH was high normal and my potassium and cortisol levels were high. My doctor increased my Synthroid and is requesting a 24 hr urine collection and another potassium test in 1 week. Just wondering if this is all related to my hypothyroidism or what else could it be??? Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012