Have Hashimoto's. Painful, enlarged lymph glands in armpits. Fatigue, bloating, bluish hand. What should I do?

My daughter is 21 years old. Weighs about 137. Has Hashimoto s but thyroid levels are in range. Her thyroid is inflamed. And looking back, her neck has looked like that for years--kind of thick. Has enlarged lymph glands in her armpits that go away then come back again. They are very painful. Cannot lose weight easily. Fatigued all the time. Has a lot of bloating when she eats. May have intolerance to gluten so she s cutting that out. Trying to stay away from yeast as well as sugar. Her left hand has been bluish for a couple days. Went to the ER and went away with no diagnosis at all. What should she be working on in the meantime until she has more tests done? And what tests do you recommend? She is going back to Yoga which helps with stress. She is under a lot of stress lately.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012