Have Hashimoto, blood work shows concern for liver function. Related to hashimoto?

Had a dr. appt. today to go over bloodwork...I have Hashimoto, was DX over 10 years, my levels have been changing for 18 months because my antibodies have been high...this last test, dr said my levels for that seem to level out, finally but now last two tests have given concern for liver function...he order more bloodwork but I was wondering if there may be a connection to Hashimoto...I don t drink and never had Hept A or B or C, thanks
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012