Have Hard, painful lumps around ear. Taking antibiotics did not help. Should go to hospital?

In the last three months I developed three lumps around my ear and neck region. I went to a ENT and he said it was unusually large lumps but thought I was fighting an infection. However, I have not been sick or had a noticeable cold in a while. I was given antibiotics and a month later they were still there. Today I had a sharp pain from the one behind my ear (in-between my hair line and ear). I touched it and it was noticeable larger. The lump is the size of a grape cut in half, very hard, and immovable. Should I go to the hospital because it is throbbing or wait for the ENT follow up.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for writing to h.c.m.

I have gone through your query regarding hard painful lumps around ear and in the neck , though you have taken antibiotics for a months but no relief is observed. I would like to tell you to consult an E.N.T.specialist for thorough examination and relevent investigations to established a concrete diagnosis which may be plan for treatment.