Have HPV. Get genital wrts. Having cut in the frenulum area. Hurts during intercourse. Treatment?

Hello. I am male, 35, and have HPV . I rarely, but sometimes, get a few genital warts . I usually take tagamet ( cimetidine ) daily for a while and it clears them away. Most recently I had a few pop up around the under side of the glans , in the area of the frenulum. Last week while having intersourse with my wife the area became very sore and upon inspection I found a tiny tear in the frenulum, like a tiny paper cut. I did not bleed but has been very sore. The tissue around it feels very brittle and rough, due to the warts, and I am afraid this is keeping it from healing. Can you recommend a course of treatment. So far I have begun taking cimetidine again to clear the warts and have been putting antibiotic ointment on the small tear. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013