Have HCV, high viral load. Taken peg interferon treatment, metoprolol, cilazapril, clopidogrel. Suggest?

I have HCV , probably for 35 years, with a reasonably high viral load but with good liver function. Relapsed from Peg Interferon treatment five years ago after initially clearing the Virus. Had MI six weeks ago, treated with drug eluding stent. Prompt treatment and now normal ejection fraction with normal range echo sound results. However, post mi treatment with low dose metoprolol, cilazapril, clopidogrel and SRA has resulted in episodes of rate related low blood pressure after falling asleep, waking with extreme dizziness and discomfort. ECG shows no abnormal wave problems and low Troponin. Metoprolol has been discontinued which has improved the situation. However, heart rate and blood pressure still a bit low at rest and while asleep, plus headaches and feeling of extreme weakness. My question is whether HCV contraindicates cilazapril in this situation of slight hypotension and in the absence of diminished EF and T wave irregularities.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013