Have HCV. Did therapy twice with no effect. Alternate solution?

Hello I am from Pakistan. I am suffering with hcv . And two time I use therapy but stii I have this virus. Last time I use Pegasus injection with a tablet and in the mid of treatment my pcr become negative but still I complete the injection as per doctor suggestion. But after three month of completion of my course when I test pcr again it become positive again. I am worry because my doctor said we have not more better treatment for you. I already gave you best treatment but your virus can t b control with this treatment so you have to wait till any new invention come. I dnt know what I do I am losing my weight day by day every time feel weekness. Every time I tired and dnt want do my work. Can any one help us please what treatment is possible if anywhere in the world
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013