Have H pylori infection, gastritis. Taking pantocid. Done endoscopy and biopsy. Help?

Dear Dr, I m 25 years old, i had gastritis and reported to the specialist then they said to do endoscope and biopsy , report came positive & H pylori infection and said to take tablets..Pantocid Hp kit for a week and pantocid 40Mg for 4 weeks twice a day before breakfast & before dinner..i had completed with Pantocid Hp kit & started with pantocid 40Mg its 2nd week now...i feel very tired, confused,body pain,weekness and can t concentrate on the work..still 2 weeks to continue with pantocid 40Mg...please let me know what to do...
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013