Have H. pylori. Weed smoker, have stomach problems. Can I smoke after completing treatment?

Hi i am a 17 year old female. Yesterday I was diagnosed with H pylori . I have been smoking weed every day almost for the past 7 months, for the past 5 months ive had serious stomach issues, and from recently going out of town i had to stop smoking weed. Whiie out of town I couldnt eat, i began losing a lot of weight and my mom took me to the emergancy room. my blood tested positive for h pylori... my doctor said no smoking tobacco (but i didnt tell her i smoke weed). and i am trying to figure out if smoking weed when i get back in town is going to help or hurt me, it always makes me feel better and able to eat, but i dont want my ulcers to get worse.. also when im done with my treatment, should i begin smoking again or will this make my contition come back? HELP PLEASE!!!
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013