Have Gyno. Taking Arimidex. Have fever, bone aches and whooping cough. Side effects?

Hello Dr. Topiwala thank you for providing this service, I have been taking arimidex now as an anti-esteogen at a dose of .2 mg ED for 2 weeks,I am using this to get rid of my gyno that i have seem to developed for no apparent reason? I am 21 and am a natural bodybuilder I do not take AAS of any sort and was just looking for a way to get rid of this annoying gyno before vacation, diet has been very healthy sticking mainly towards paleo I have been making good weight gain am 245 lbs but recently have developed a fever and bone aches along with a whooping cough I am wondering if this is the anti-e that may have shut down my immune system or another environmental factor that came about? Thank you for your time doctor Sincerely, Travis Haycock , ON Canada
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013