Have Graves disease. Feeling tired. am I taking too much alprazolam? Alternate medication?

I have graves disease and I still wake up feeling tired and sick. I was diagnosed in 2007. I do see a doctor regularly. Is there a reason for this or to be expected with graves disease? Is there something I can take to feel better? I currently take an alka seltzer and lay down for an additional 20 minutes. Throughout the day I am tired and fatigued. I tend to feel somewhat better with abit more energy after 5PM most days. Prior to bedtime I take 1 .25mg Alprazolam tab and then another half tab of .25mg. Maybe this is why I feel tired and unwell in the mornings? Too much Alprazolam? I take Methimizole, Bystolic , Synthtroid, Topomax and Cytomel as well. It seems as the day goes on I feel better. Maybe there is something I can take or do to feel better? Any information will be helpful to this very complex disease.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013