Have Gerd 1 gastritis, H.phylori and stomach ache. Scan showed stage 2 fatty liver. What to do?

I am 42 yrs old woman having pain in the stomach so I checked with the doctor he told me to do the ultrasound and blood test and ultrasound report shows enlarge liver. earlier 4 years before i was having problem of stomach pain and doctor found that i have Gerd 1 gastrities and H.phylori accordingly it was treated but gastrities still gives me pain and stomach upset. last year due to stomach aches on the right side of the lower stomach I had done ultrasound and it showed fatty liver and now two days before it shows on stage 2. Doctor please tell what should i do and what test i have to do.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012