Have Genital Warts. Can i have unprotected or oral sex without passing the disease?

I recently found out that i have genital warts , I understand that from now on i will have to let any partners know about it first, and from what i have read oral is out of the question. Say i am lucky enough to find someone to fall in love with me and possibly marry me (only 24) even with the terrible disease. Will we ever be able to have unprotected sex or her give me oral? Also if the warts arent present am i able to have protected sex and not pass it on? Any and all info on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Vince
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013