Have Gastritis, fever, nausea, diarrhea and headache. Taking Rabiprazole. Had multi organ typhoid fever. Remedy?

Hi, I am a Dentist by profession; a year ago i was diagnosed with multi organ typhoid fever for which I was hospitalized for and got treated. But ever since few months i am frequently having episodes of severe gastritis and for which i have consulted my Gen.Med MD physician and every time i was told to take rabiprazole tabs along with probiotic bacteria and multi vitamin tab for 10-15days. In a month or so after stopping rabiprazole I am again developing gastritis and this time I got fever, nausea, diarrhoea and severe head ache along with severe gastritis since 2days. Kindly give your opinion.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013