Have GERD, neck pain, heaviness in chest, twitching in lips. Taken Zantac, lanzap, amoxicillin. What is wrong?

I was told i have moderate GERD. I took zantac and lanzap before. still on lanzap. still having weired feelings in my neck hwavyness in my chest and stomach. i went to the doctor, now i'm on two antibiotics (Clarithromycin and amoxicillin plus the lanzap) im still feeling sick head aches burning in my breast, chest and sometimes stomach. i'm worried about it and i think im now stressed my head is heavy at times feel spaced out recently i realized a heaviness in my legs sometimes i feel like im just going to die i also feel nervous sometimes, twitching on the right corner of my lips and even other part of my body like my leg or hand (a little feeling like its jumping) my blood pressure is always normal even when i have the heaviness in my head. the top number for quite some time now is 30. I am a female, age 28. i'm tired of going to the doctors very confuse. (i did c-scan on my chest, tyroid test, a cat scan on my head in 2009, and the barium meal which shows i have the reflux i also did two heart test because my heart was racing at one point and i was told my heart is ok. i really cannot concentrate on anything for too long right now i feel so down. need help
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013