Have GERD. Sore throat, fever. Chest irritation, gas, heavy stomach, dry cough, laryngitis. Remedy?

Dear Doctor Hello My name is Harjeet Singh & I am 49 year old.I am suffering from GORD for the last 10 years.Due to this my throat is most of the time remains soar and feel like I have fever .After I got checked it was laryngytus.Because of this my voice change a bit. Due to GORD I have following recuuring problems:- 1) Irritation in the upper part of chest. 2) Gases problem. 3) Heavy Stomach 4) Regular dry cough . 5) laryngitys problem Precautions taken - Avoiding cold drinks, soda spicy food.Diet - Normal diet ,take luke warm water daily.but take small amount of alcohol daily.History-- My father is astham patient.My job is to speak too much and I feel sometimes that I have fever because of that reason.Kindly suggest some remedial measure. Regards Harjeet email- YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013