Have GERD. Body itchiness, redness between left hand fingers. On Pantoacid D, Avil. No relief. Reason, treatment?

i hv itching all over my body since last 3-4 days. it is more at night because of which i m unable to sleep properly. i took one tablet of Avil ( anti allergy ) medicine but no relief.. i have redness between my left hand s fingers which becomes more itchy on scratching . I had GERD and i take anti acid( pantaocid D) occasionally. Can this because of the I need to get any test.please advice.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012