Have Frodyce Spots on the shaft of penis. Are they dangerous or contagious ?

I am 15 years old, and have had Frodyce Spots on the shaft of my penis for years. I have been scared of them, because I dont want girls to think I have STD's or something, but that is irrelevant. I am curious if they are dangerous or contagious? Ive tried to pop them out of anxiety and fear, and that only makes them swell and get bigger :/ I would really appreciate some help on this fact, because I am to scared to go to anyone else with this.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013