Have Frankenstein leg. Have growing stretch mark, brown patch on leg. Cure?

hello im 21 my name is Chelsea and i have a Frankenstein leg. Ive had a growing stretch mark brown patch on my leg since middle school. It has a couple varicose veins in the middle that are sensitive. Ive never had a injury there, diabetes or low blood pressure that i know of. I use to be bigger and have been loosing weight but not much change in the mark. Its dark brown and red with a mixture of stretch marks that look like goosebumps if that makes since. I got made made fun of in high school for it and really just wanna know if it can be fixed or will it just stay a conversational piece.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013