Have Endometriosis. Mood swings, hot flushes. Taking Noristherone. Side-effect of medicine due to continuous consumption?

I have been taking noristherone for over 2 months now. I wanted to stop but I was going on holiday and couldnt deal with my periods that I get ( I have endometreosis). I want to know if there are risks of taking it 3 times a day for so long. I ve been getting a lot of mood swings, and hot flushes. So i have stopped them as of today..I still would like to know the risks of taking it too long etc and whether what I m experiencing now could be a direct result of taking them so much. Thanks for your help
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012