Have ED problem, swollen legs. Presently taking Tazloc 20, previously Tazloc H, Tazloc A. Blood and ECG done. Change medicine?

My blood pressure is 150/110. i began taking Tazloc A from last 2 years. Than Shifted to Tazloc H and now on Tazloc 20 from past 20 days. My blood pressure is 150/110 from the past few days. Should I again start Tazloc H once again. Last blood test, ECG, and Stress Test has done before 2 months all reported normal. My height is 5.10 and my weight is 93 kg. I am worried of heart attack and stroke . I am 43 years old. My father is a patient of HTN and he is still alive. I also find some ED problem and swelling in my both legs. Should I continue with same medicine or should I replace. I am very confused and scared. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013