Have ED and premature ejaculation. Bent penis, difficulty getting erection. Any Ayurvedic treatment?

Dear Sir, I am 27 and for the last 2 years I have been suffering from ED and premature ejaculation . My penis is bent on left side and its very rear to get hard. I have talked with urologist and told me that there is no medicine to cure ed or Premature ejaculation permanently but have medicine that can do it fix by taking everyday I mean its every day dose.If kept off then no action. Actually this is Viagra . So I am now want to ask you is there any treatment available in Ayurveda that can get rid of me from these diseases. Any medicine that can fix the damage nerves? and makes the penis strong. Also my spam is lighter and not much and nightfall is kept off for long days and it occurs after 3 or 4 months. I had a bad habit of masturbate in the past excessively. I am unmarried but family is looking for a girl but i am getting anxious about my condition. Please sir help me
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012