Have DM2, CAD, on glucovance, diet and exercise, started lantus. Chest pains, increases on cough, weakness. TB ?

Hi doc, I have DM2 for the last30 years. I also have CAD. Hx of cabgx2, and L3 to L5 fusion, s/p fall. In the beginning I was on glucovance, diet and exercise. Now for almost a year I m using lantus at night . For the last four weeks I am feeling chest pain on the right side. I m afraid of COX dz. I work as resp. Therapist at larg teaching hospital in Chicago. There is suspicion of exposure to R/O TB pt. the pain increases on cough and sneeze . Today the pain was extreme 9/10 on pain scale . Weight has not changed. 206 lbs. Feel DOE. Weakness . Lower Hgb =12.8, A1c6.8. No other symptom. Pain and spontaneous pneumothorax . But no SOB. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012