Have Crohn s disease, stomach flu, green stools, stomach cramps, tenderness in stomach. What is wrong?

I have Crohn's disease, though it's been under better control for the last few months. The week before Easter I had a small bout of a stomach flu (green bowel movements, weak, fever). It lasted for a few days and passed. Last Monday I had a hoagie from a restaurant that I frequent, but a few hours after eating it, I had HORRIBLE stomach cramping/pain. I took some Gas X, hoping it would help to relieve it. After tossing and turning all night, the pain eventually started to subside by the morning. I was experiencing rebound tenderness, but only for a day or so after the initial horrible stomach cramping/pain. Now it's nine days later and I just had a bowel movement, but I also had a couple waves of intense stomach cramping/pain again. They've passed, but I feel a mild pressure sensation on my lower right side, almost like it's on my hip bone.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for calling H.C.M.Forum.
You had Crohn's disease, and under controle. Recently you had stomach disturbance with green stools, stomach cramping etc.
If you are strictly avoiding the gluten containing foods like wheat, barley, malt ,triticale, and oats, it is definitely not crohns .
It appears to be the amoebic colitis, an infection by an protozoa. I advise you to consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment.
Don't worry you will be fine in no time with treatment.
Best regards.