Have Coronary Heart Disease. Hear is working 20% only. Suggestions?

Dear sir, PLZ SUGGEST.. My name is Subhash Sharma. I am suffering from coronary heart disease . I have suffered from two heart attacks for which I was admitted to hospital (twice) and each time my stayed in the hospital for more than seven days. my heart working is only 20%.... kindly let me know as soon as possible. My full details are following:- Name- Subhash Sharma s/o ran singh Address- 2/88 Housing Board (Jawahar Nagar), near hanuman mandir dist:-Sriganganagar ( Rajasthan) pin:0000 mobile:-0000 Dob:- 15/11/1955
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013