Have Coeliac disease. On gluten free diet. Not losing weight with exercises. Want to try juice diet. Suggestions?

Hello from England Hope you are well. I am a coeliac for 3 years and have stuck to gluten free as much as I can And having. Been feeling not good cant lose weight even tho I exercise 4times a week at boot camp. I have heard about juice diet and hope it could sort out weight and health issues . I just need to know how much juice to drink I a day ...warm lemon water and herbal drinks .... I can see on line the recipes but not the lay out.. Thank you. Gina
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013