Have Chronic nasopharyngitis. Taken antibiotics. Operation unsuccessful. Possible solution

I have chronic nasopharyngitis, I have done many rounds of antibiotics which helps but then the nasopharyngitis just comes back. I then decided to have the operation which unfortunately was unsuccessful. This is really effecting my lifestyle and I'm desperate to find a solution. It's embarrassing, I'll be talking to someone and then I feel the chunk of mucous dislodge and drip down the back of my throat and then I have to excuse myself to get rid of it. Please help!
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013