Have Chronic fatigue syndrome, feel sleepy. low energy. Taken depression medication. No relief. Treatment?

I am a young women with 2 boys but all I want to do is sleep. I cant get enough sleep. I do not leave my house because I do not have the energy to. I could chronic fatigue syndromesleep non stop. I have been on every kind of depression medication been to a therapist nothing works. I feel like im usless and unfit mother. If i had a gun in my house I would be scared. When I had insurence my dr. said he thinks I have CFC cronic fatigue syndrome I do not know please help
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012