Have Chronic Bronchitis. Using Levoline Inhaler or Broncodilator syrup. Tried Homeopathy, but no improvement. Suggest what kind of treatment I should take

Hello Doctor,
I am having Chronic Bronchitis (or Asthma) , I always feel cough and whenever season change cold to hot or vice versa I get shortness of breath (some time looks I am going to die ) and I use Levoline Inhaler or Broncodilator syrup .. My age is 26 and I have this problem from last 3-4 years and it is increasing . I have started homeopathy treatment for chroic bronchitis from last 3 months but no such improvement on cough and wheezing which I always feel throught the year . Please help what tests should I take and Can I live health life & happy life.

I am worried about my future if I am not living good life in young age just age of 26 how will i servive after 30 or 40 . I will be very thankfull of you .. I have meet so many doctors here but not good result ..

Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013