Have Charcot foot prounounced sharko, diabetic neuropathy, Fibromyalgia. Bladder problem taking Oxybutynin. Will it be a problem ?

I have Charcot foot prounounced sharko. I also have diabetic neuropathy and Fibromyalgia . I have started having problems with my bladder Finally a doctor put me on ER Oxybutynin 10 mg. but I still am wetting the bed at night. I have been having to wear a diaper for the last 14 months because of this. Lately I have been taking 10 mg. of the regular Oxybutynin with my meds at night. I am on 200 mg. of Lyrica for the neuropathy. I take Cymbalta 60 mg, Mobic 15 mg. My question is if I take Oxycocodone for pain relief, is there a problem taking the Oxybutynin? Since they both start with Oxy.. I am concerned. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013