Have COPD, taking amoxycillian, shortness of breath, coughing pink sputum, breast painful on touching. Cause?

Hi. I have COPD and have a supply of amoxycillian, which I took a course of, finishing last week. This was because I was having shortness of breath, more than usual. I ve taken mmy temperature today and it s registering@ 39.4 to 39.1. I have just started to cough up pink sputum . I regularly produce an amount of sputum due to my COPD but it s never been this colour. I haven t been coughing more than usual and have had no other ongoing symptoms apart from a painful to touch right nipple/ breast . The soft tissue ion that area is very sensitive. I ve had this for at least two months. Please advise
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013