Have COPD, high BP, pulse. Taking Klonipin. No relief. Will a breathing treatment be helpful, cure?

Hi my bloodpressure is 170 oveer 110 and my pulse is 117. What do I do? I have taken several blood lowering meds, but have bad reaction to it. Now I take klonipin and that seems to bring it down. This moring however it is not working. I am now at 161 over 96 and the pulse is at 112. Please help me. Does it help to take a breathing treatment as I have COPD?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Many a times if BP is not lowering at high dose of a single drug, a combination therapy is advised. Cause/ associated condition of raised BP must be looked for like kidney status, diabetes, ECG, if needed echocardiography....
Better meet your general physician to revise your medication.
If you are stable at certain inhaled medication for COPD continue do with that...

Best wishes