Have COPD due to dust. Took symbicort and benadryl. What is the dosage for these medicine?

What is the dosage for an adult weight 160 lbs. I have copd not from smoking but work related dust, and running an NC drilling machine drilling fiber glass boards.My wife is having a fit that I take 2 every 6 hours they really help. Other wise I have to use Simbicort and I hate the side effects. Please my wife is all over my butt saying that I am taking to many please if you some advice I would greatly appreciate it Thanks Loads RP I am taking 2 Benadryl
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012